MYSTICAL KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MYSTICAL KNIGHTS

Our Guild Forums

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Welcome to the public forums

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sarrock
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
Sarrock

Welcome to the public forums Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to the public forums   Welcome to the public forums Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 12:22 pm

Hello visitor Very Happy
Welcome to our public forums, feel free to post any comments and say hi Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the public forums   Welcome to the public forums Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 11:41 pm

Any Comments?

I Like Cake, Its the Way They Bake...

There i said it bounce
Back to top Go down
Arasinya

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the public forums   Welcome to the public forums Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 11:11 pm

I'm not reading guild protocol again...I keep on breaking into dance.
Back to top Go down
Sarrock
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
Sarrock

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the public forums   Welcome to the public forums Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 1:19 am

ill have to find some more tunes for other pages Laughing
Back to top Go down
Scorillo

PostSubject: Soundtracks on pages   Welcome to the public forums Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 1:19 pm

Hey Sarr, I wanted to let you know that using tracks as soundtrack to your website is not legit. Sorry to break it to you, but you have to pay to use Queen and the other tracks you use to enhance the site. I know for sure because I work in the music industry.
As this website is not popular and all, probably you'll get away with it, I just wanted to point out that is not cool to use someone else work for free just because you like it.

Best
Back to top Go down
Sarrock
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
Sarrock

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the public forums   Welcome to the public forums Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 3:40 pm

Hi Scorrillo, thanks for the legal update but im sure the artists are not about to sue me for useing their material on the site Smile
Lets face it if that were the case YouTube would shut down over night Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the public forums   Welcome to the public forums Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the public forums
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MYSTICAL KNIGHTS :: PUBLIC :: Guild Information-
Jump to: